This is a list of the topics we have covered so far.
The midterm questions can come from any of these.
Read over the notes and review carefully the example code.
Amny of the topics were covered by
examining sample code rather than text notes.
There will be between 10 and 20 questions.
- Types: Strings, Integer, Double, Variant
- For, Do, While and For Each Loops
- Select Statement
- Dim, ReDim
- Strings: Len, Split, Replace, InStr
- Arrays: UBound, LBound, Definition
- Subroutines and Functions: Differences, Syntax
- ByRef (reference parameters) and ByVal (value parameters)
- Controls: Labels,TextBoxes, ListBoxes
- Controls: ComboBox, ListBoxes, what is the difference
- Controls: FileList, Pattern and Path properties
- Controls: Common Dialog Controls: Files,Fonts Colors
- Controls: Frames
- Files:Open Close, Input,Output,Append
- Files:Random Access
- Forms: Show, Hide, Load, Unload
- Picture objects